Sunday, February 7, 2010

More December happenings...






December was such a crazy month...in fact, this past fall flew by. Between the new job and coaching, getting the swine flu, and preparing for a new roommate, the end of 2009 was a blur. The week before Christmas the east coast got an unexpected snow storm. The sad part was we were already on break for the holidays, so we didn't get to fully enjoy having a 'snow day.' However, those school systems are now having to make up the time somehow, so I'm not too broken up about it! We got about 18", but that didn't stop me from buying a Christmas tree (appropriately sized for my condo :) and seeing Laura when she came to town. She, like every other visitor, just had to try my inversion machine. When the snow hit, I was snug at the Bigham's house, spending time with them and my pup. All in all, good riddance to 2009 and here's to a less stressful 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment