Thursday, April 2, 2009

My fuzzy, chubby bunny.


Bonnie doesn't 'technically' live with me, and she's not 'technically' my dog, but I raised her from puppydom for five years and taught her all the tricks she knows. Therefore, she will forever be 'my dog.' She greets me with yippity yelps everytime I come back to visit. She rescued me from a world of not knowing how much joy dogs can bring-we've walked together, eaten together and pooped together. Okay, not so much on that last one-she pooped and shot me dirty looks until I turned away, while I stood at the other end of her leash. There isn't anything this dog wouldn't eat, including a 1-pound chocolate bar. And she's lived through every chocolate binge to date, even though a couple of them induced doggie hallucinations. I love my Bonnie-my Bean, Beanie Weenie, Bean-dog, Fattie-Wattie, Pup-a-potamus, Sausage, Beanus, Beanus Weanus, Fatness and Fluff-a-nutter. Happy Easter! Some bunny loves me.

1 comment:

  1. oh no she looks so dejected in all these pictures hahahahaha! she rolled in poo today btw...thought you might want to know...:)

    ReplyDelete