Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beetles, Bighams and Bonnie!

I took a trip out to the VW headquarters in Herndon and I wanted to kick that snotty male receptionist right out of his ergonomic, artistic chair. I want to work there! The facility is gorgeous. And filled with yuppie engineers walking around in their shaggy haircuts, soho glasses and hemp pants. I didn't waste too much time, because I had a lacrosse game to watch. I went all the way to the girls' school, and unfortunately, the game was cancelled at the last minute. I still had a lot of fun hanging out with the lacrosse crew, and we of course topped the night off with dinner at Outback. Grace became acquainted with Woody. I got to see my favorite sausage that afternoon, who gave me kisses. If you're not Julie or Grace, the previous two sentences don't carry suggestive undertones. I miss my big hams.

No comments:

Post a Comment