Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm such a slacker sometimes...but I have fun.





Yikes! I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post. SO MUCH has happened. I got to meet Jen Lancaster, author of 4 books ("Bitter is the New Black," "Bright Lights, Big Ass," "Such a Pretty Fat," and "Pretty in Plaid"). I HIGHLY recommend all of them, in order. You'll laugh your a** off. Which would be good if you're like her and me, and you have a big one! lol Maggie and I checked out Clemonjontri Park (which is the COOLEST (free) kids park EVER! Yeah, I think some of the parents were giving us wierd looks-it's not everyday you see two grown women on the seesaw trying to feel weightless. I also checked out the Faerie Festival in Maryland (and made my own snazzy garland head thing-y). Note-HENNA is a much better idea than a TATTOO. Other than it raining RIDICULOUS amounts this spring, I've had a good time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment